Beauty Beginners Guide - Get all the makeup essentials for a full face for £30


Hey girls,
I was asked on Twitter to start a beginners guide to makeup series here on Alexandra's Closet so here it is! As we all know make up can be a very expensive investment so in this installment I'm going to show you the products I recommend to build the perfect makeup bag for an everyday full face of make up look for just £30!

Lex 
xo





Sleek Skin Revive 
£7.99
This foundation is awesome and great value for money I have used it myself in the past and I was surprised by the results.
It comes in an impressive 30 shades so you're bound to find the right shade for you. It provides medium coverage, is long lasting, oil free and contains SPF 15.




E.L.F Cosmetics Blush & Bronzing Duo Power 
£3.75

This little compact from E.L.F is great, it comes with a neutral blush which is suitable for all skin tones and is also a dupe for NARS orgasm and a bronzer which is also a dupe for the Laguna bronzer. Both are of beautiful quality and are build able in color you really cannot go wrong with this 2 in 1.


Revlon CustomEyes Shadow and Liner Pallet 
£7.99
SHOP

This palette is great as it comes with four different shadows and a liner all put together with complimenting shades to make your life easier.



Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
£4.00

I featured this mascara in my Whats In My Makeup Bag post and as you all know its one of my absolute holy grail makeup items





Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil
£2.99

I rarely use pencil to fill in my brows but when I do I always reach to purchase this eyebrow pencil, the consistency is perfect to create perfect brows to either fill in sparse places or to reshape and extend.









Barry M Lip Paint
£4.49

You can't go wrong with Barry M and their lipsticks aren't any exception.





R 

No comments:

Post a Comment