Elegant Touch Express Instant Manicure 'Trend Empty Heart' Review & Tutorial




Hi girls,

I'm yet to do a post on nail related products so I thought I'd kick things off with a review/ tutorial using Elegant Touch Express nails.
Elegant Touch Nails are an express peel and press system which apply within minutes, the nails them selves have an adhesive strip pre attached which you just peel off and press on without having to fiddle around with messy sticky nail glues which lets be honest go absolutely every where, that is if you're able to open the lid which has probably stuck its self to the tube - sigh. Carrying on.
The pack comes with 24 pre glued nails in 10 sizes which means you're left with plenty if any are to come off or chip etc  retail for around £6.35 and can last up to 7 days without any chipping however nails coming off depends on how heavy handed you are and you can apply a thing layer of nail glue for extra security.


I was looking for an alternative to getting full sets or acrylics that I can find are damaging to my soft nails. I got my sister to help me apply them so I could photo graph the process to see how simple it was.

The Process I

Firstly we started by pushing back my cuticle and filing my natural nail to help the fit of the ET nails and also to neaten up the edge to give a professional salon manicure look.



Next we sized up the nails to make sure that they fit my natural nail size.



Next simple. Peeled off the adhesive, applied and added pressure by pushing.




I The verdict I



I must say I absolutely LOVE this product the designs are flawless and they are effortless to use giving you a salon look without the price, time and possible breakage that certain acrylic nail treatments can cause to natural nails I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that likes to change up their nail designs frequently but doesnt want to visit a salon or have the skill to create the look free hand at home.


SHOP 











No comments:

Post a Comment