HUGE KIEHL'S HAUL







Hi girls,

I popped into the new Kiehl's store thats opened in Brent Cross shopping centre and I went a little bit…crazy.
I found out about Kiehl's when my sister worked in their concession in a Fenwick store and I have loved everything about the brand since. I do adore Kiehls simply because its tried and tested by myself and the products WORK. The staff I find in every store are always friendly. helpful and most importantly well informed of the products, what they're for and what will work best.  I also love the old school simplicity of the packaging.
So here's a little haul of the things I picked up.


Everything I purchased came in this cute box which really made my purchase feel special and was beautifully wrapped in tissue paper.




I Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser I

I picked up this deep pore daily cleanser to use every other day to really deep clean my skin of all the makeup and products I use on my face on a daily basis and leave my skin clean, refreshed and unclogged of all the chemicals and pollution I abuse my skin with. This product is great because I really feel that my skin is getting a thorough cleanse rather than just gracing over the top of my skin


I Midnight Recovery Eye I

In my family we all suffer from bad eye bags and puffiness particularly in the mornings so I picked up the Midnight Recovery Eye to help sooth, revive and firm my eye area to help me look wide awake and bright eyed.
It makes me appear fresher and like I got a good 7 hours sleep even though I rarely reach a fair 5 during the week.


IMidnight Recovery ConcentrateI

 I then picked up a similar product but the concentrated formula to use all over my face to help make my skin look revitalized.


I Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque I


This masque I have actually used for years and has been a favorite of my sister and I. When removing this masque your face feels brand new and extremely clean and cleansed I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a good face mask.

I Epidermal Re- Texturizing Micro DermabrasionI


Quite possibly…the best…exfoliator/dermabrasion on the market. This particles in this are extremely fine not big, chunky and aggressive like most exfoliating products you find on the market this is gentle but very thorough and really goes to working on your dead skin, leaving you feeling like you just left the salon after having a £120 treatment


[SHOP THE POST]

No comments:

Post a Comment