Review Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream


Hi girls,

Having full lips means that I tend to stay away from any lip product that has too much shine or shimmer and stick to matte lipsticks, however I often find they can be extremely drying and hard to apply directly from a solid lipstick so I decided to try out a matte lip cream with a sponge applicator to help ease the application process and also to avoid excessive dragging and clumping which can occur even when the lips are prepped with a balm or lip salve.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers rave about the MUA and the H&M matte lip cremes so I popped into Superdrug to see what else was currently on the market and I stumbled across the Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream by Sleek MakeUP in 'Fandango Purple', and I must say I will definitely make this a staple in my lip products collection.The Application is smooth and dries to a beautiful matte finish with extreme pigmentation. I also love this product because it sets onto the lips and doesn't start to gather and clump in the centre of my lips. Its also smudge and transfer proof so I can eat and drink without having to constantly touch up during the day.
One thing I will say is, once its on its not budging so using a cleanser to remove it is vital.




As you can see the colour is super bright and its perfect for summer with its sponge applicator for easy application.


Swatches 




No comments:

Post a Comment